Patt 2013 is the first in a series of retro style lighting – designed specifically to further the current trend for tungsten eye-candy on stage and set - for bands, television, film and general prop lighting.
Lighting fixtures can be more than just a practical neccessity – the luminaires themselves can be a piece of art and create the mood. This fixture, conceived by lighting designer Tim Routledge, has already been used on television broadcasts and concerts worldwide including Gary Barlow, The Prodigy, Robbie Williams, Paul McCartney, X Factor, Britain’s Got Talent, The Graham Norton Show plus numerous other talk-show sets. The 750W tungsten softlight is formed around a sleek, spun aluminium body which maximises its curves to look as good on stage as the performers it illuminates. Whilst taking inspiration for its appearance from vintage broadcast lighting, the PATT 2013 incorporates the modern, readily available 750W HPL lamp.
High Performance Tungsten Lamp 750 W
550 mm parabolic aluminium reflector with high reflectivity coating
- Lamp: High Performance Tungsten Lamp
- Base: G 9,5 special (with heat sink)
- Recommended lamp type: HPL 750/230X 750W – 230V, HPL 750/120X 750W – 120V
- Lifetime: 1.500 hours
- Colour Temperature: 3.050 K
- 550mm parabolic aluminium reflector with high reflectivity coating
- Height: 691 mm (27.2”) – head in vertical position
- Width: 695 mm (27.4”)
- Depth: 324 mm (12.8”)
- Weight: Weight: 7.2 kg (15.9 lbs)
- Maximum ambient temperature: 45 ° C (113 ° F)
- Maximum housing temperature: 90 ° C (212 ° F)
- Input voltage range: 120V or 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 750 W
- Mounting Points: M12 mounting for clamp or spigot.
- Operational in any position
- Optional: floor stand