Meet Me2, the powerful twin.
Me2 is the more powerful twin of the Me1, housed in the same size chassis but with twice the power (and two nozzles!)
Dual Fog Output | With its two nozzles, the maximum fog output is 200 m3 (7,063 ft3) per minute.
100% Duty Cycle | At all output levels Me2 produces a high-quality, consistent fog as long as there is fluid and gas.
Variable Fog Output | 0-100% fog output control from your DMX/RDM device, or direct local control.
Numerous Control Options | 4-button LCD user interface, 3 standard USITT DMX512 channels, XLR-5 connectors, RDM compliant.
Fluid Consumption | At maximum output (2.76 bar / 40 psi) Me2 uses only 2 L (0.53 US gallon) of fluid per hour.
Automatic Purging System™ (APS™) | This system purges the heating module after the first heating cycle and after every emission of fog preventing residual build up and clogging.
- Maximum fog output: 200 m3 (7,063 ft3) per minute
- Fluid consumption: 2 L (0.53 US gallon) per hour at 2.76 bar/40 psi
- Gas type: CO2 or N2
- Gas consumption: 2.68 kg (5.90 lb) per hour at 2.76 bar / 40 psi
- Control: 4-button LCD user interface, 3 standard DMX512 channels, XLR-5 connectors, RDM compliant
- Reservoir capacity: 2.5 L (0.66 US gallon)
- Automatic Purging System™ (APS™): Standard
- Fog Colour: Pure White
- Particle size: 0,5 -0,7 Micron (m)
- Warm-up time: 8 minutes (maximum)
- Fluid type: MDG Neutral
- Operating voltage: 100 – 250 VAC, 50/60 Hz single phase
- Power consumption: 1,415 W
- Length: 61 cm (24”)
- Width: 18 cm (7”)
- Height: 30 cm (12”)
- Weight: 16.62 kg (35 lb)
- Shipping weight: 30.12 kg (64 lb) with flight case
- Approval: CE, CSA and UL