Just the right colour of white light - for the eye or the camera.
ETC introduces the Pearl™ CE luminaire as the newest member of the Selador Series® LED line. Pearl takes advantage of the best traits of the newest white LED offerings. Combining simplicity of use and the powerful output of white LEDs, Pearl provides a bright white light for studio and stage. Pearl provides a carefully chosen mix of warm white (3200K) and cool white (5600K) LEDs that can be variably adjusted to provide just the right colour temperature of white light – for the eye or the camera.
Pearl’s extremely flexible lens system gives the user incredible control over the field size – from a narrow, soft-edge 17° spot — to an extremely wide 80° field of light. Pearl produces 3460 lumens from less than 125 watts of power, so the power at your video location goes a whole lot further.Página do fabricante Brochura
• 40 x 2.5W adjustable-white LED fixture
• Available in 11, 21, 42, and 63 lengths
• IP20 rated for indoor dry location use
• Rugged all-metal extruded housing
• Advanced thermal management systems for long LED life
• Easy-access slots for secondary lenses
• Combine secondary lenses for desired horisontal and vertical beam spread
• Available in black (standard) and silver (special order)
• Single and double yoke (11 and 21 only), trunnion (floor stand), and hanging bracket mounting options
• 100VAC to 240V 50/60 Hz universal power input
• Neutrik PowerCon input connector
• 1.5m power lead (PowerCon to bare end pigtail) supplied
• Requires power from non-dim source
• Low-speed, low-noise temperature controlled cooling fan for thermal stability LED*
• 50,000 hr. LED life
• 40 Luxeon® Rebel 2.5W LED emitters per cell
• Pearl – optimised for brightest white light with variable warm and cool-white LEDs for colour temperature adjustment.
• Color rendering as high as 90 CRI
• Interacts seamlessly with conventional sources
• Ideal for studio, video, and location work where high brightness white light with low power consumption is desired
• Native tight field angle of 17°
•Secondary lenses install in fixture front to change distribution of light
• Use a combination of vertical and horizontal lenses to spread light both directions
• Lenses must be ordered separately (See accessory list)
• DMX512 in and thru via 5-pin XLR connectors
• 3 channel control: Warm White, Cool White, Master Intensity
• Intensity channel maintains constant colour temperature during dimming
• 15-bit internal control for smooth low-end dimming
• 21 fixture provides 2 independently controlled cells
• 42 fixture provides 4 independently controlled cells
• 63 fixture provides 6 independently controlled cells
• Ambient operating temperature of 0°C- 43°C
• Fixture case can become extremely hot (approx. 85°C) under long-term, high-output, continuous usage
• Fixture is designed for continuous usage at 40°C ambient temperature. Requires free air flow around fixture.
• Fan speed thermostatically controlled for no noise operation except when required.