x7 color for permanent installations – indoors or out.
The ETC Selador Desire D40XTI™ LED luminaire gives you the most flexible color mixing for your building. Featuring the x7 Color System™ – which combines up to seven colours at the source for the broadest colour range available from an LED – the D40XTI is a rugged, durable fixture IP66-rated for long-term outdoor use.
Smooth dimming, all the way down to zero. The D40XTI features Selador Desire®-quality dimming capabilities, transitioning its intensity like a conventional fixture, without noticeable steps.
No more ‘cable spaghetti.’ The D40XTI allows for quick setup and easy operation, because each luminaire has just two cables: one for power and one for both data in and thru. The power cord can be permanently wired to a junction box. DMX/RDM terminates by simply plugging into a convenient data board.
The D40XTI accepts a range of accessories – glass lenses, diffusers, egg crates, half-shields and more – that can be added or changed in the field. The trim ring was designed to make the installer’s job easier, by allowing access to accessories without compromising the D40XTI’s seal.
Página do fabricante Brochura
The luminaire is available in seven arrays for all of your lighting tasks:
- Vivid™ for bold, vibrant colors
- Lustr®+ for adjustable whites, tinted pastels and saturated jewel tones
- Fire™ for warm-spectrum hues
- Ice™ for cool-spectrum tones
- Studio HD for variable whites
- Studio Tungsten for warm whites
- Studio Daylight for cool whites
Available with mounting accessories for pole- or wall-mounts, the D40XTI can go wherever you want stunning, efficient and permanent lighting.
- RDM configuration
- CE compliant
- IP66-rated for exterior, wet-location use
- Data in and thru
- Mounting accessories for pole- or wall-mounts
- 50,000-hour LED life
- Primary field angle of 17°
- Handy trim ring allows safe access to accessories in the field
- Multiple DMX profiles and fixture settings