Take your show on the road.
Fly through your programming with Cobalt® Programming Wings. Designed for on-the-fly work, the wings give you a familiar surface to program quickly with ETCnomad™ or ETCnomad Puck™ mini controllers. Their dedicated user interface and backlit programming keypad are organized the same as your Cobalt desk, allowing you to move swiftly through your work without having to learn a new layout. You can program quickly and efficiently – just the way you want.Página do fabricante Brochura
The Cobalt Programming Wings are the perfect size to fit in a cramped light booth or to take with you on tour. They offer DMX512-A/RDM and MIDI In/Out outputs, playback controls, fader controls and device encoders, along with 10 backlit endless pots that can be used as device controls or master playbacks.
Cobalt Programming Wings are not just for lighting nomads. Wings are VESA-mountable for temporary or permanent installation backstage, in a rack, or on a tech table. Connect your Programming Wing with Cobalt Light Server or a Remote Video Interface to create a remote programming station anywhere in your venue.
- Compatible with ETCnomad and ETCnomad Puck mini controllers
- Ten backlit endless pots for device/master playback control
- Can be used with Cobalt Light Server and RVI/RVI3*
- Full main playback controls, grand master with Blackout/On/Freeze switch
- Complete backlit programming facepanel from Cobalt console
- Full fader-control section with Master Playback controls
- Four rotary device encoders with integral wheel keys
- Two DMX512-A/RDM outputs, MIDI In/Out, Remote Trigger and Worklight connections
* Important notes: RPUs and RVIs must be Windows 7-based to use with the Programming Wing. They are not compatible with Windows XP devices. To support the programming wing, ETCnomad must be used on a PC with Windows 7 or higher, or a Mac with OSX Mavericks or higher. The Cobalt Programming wing cannot be used with any Cobalt family control device with a dedicated facepanel.