Ion Xe provides complete control of conventional and moving lights, LEDs and media servers. It supports multiple users with partitioned parameter control and full backup, multiple playback faders and cue lists in a tracking, move-fade environment. The desk includes backlit buttons.
The Ion® Xe is the compact workhorse of the Eos® family. Featuring the same backlit keyboard layout and full-feature software as its bigger siblings, this little desk brings professional programming power to any venue. Ion Xe can integrate into a system with all other Eos family products (except Element), and you can transition between desks with ease.
The Ion Xe is available in either 2,048 or 12,288 outputs, and provides support for up to two external monitors. The master playback faders can be supplemented with virtual faders or a variety of other options.
Página do fabricante
- 2,048 or 12,288 Outputs
- 32,768 Control Channels (devices)
- 10,000 Cues
- 999 Cue Lists
- 200 Active Playbacks
- 999 Submasters
- 100 Fader Pages
- 4 x 1,000 Palettes (Intensity, Focus, Colour, Beam)
- 1,000 Presets (all palette)
- 1,000 Groups
- 1,000 Effects (relative, absolute or step)
- 99,999 Macros
- 1,000 Snapshots
- 1,000 Curves
- 1,000 Colour Paths
- Supports two external display-port monitors at 1280×1024 minimum resolution, with optional touch or multi-touch control
- Solid-state hard drive
- Five USB ports for flashdrives, pointing devices, keyboards