O mais completo controlo. Poderosa e compacta.
Gio @5™ brings the high-end control of the larger Eos® family consoles to venues with tighter spaces – or tighter budgets.
This portable console packs all the control necessities into a compact footprint, so external monitors and accessories are optional. With an articulating, 17-inch, multi-touch LCD display, five definable and page-able motorized faders and a master fader pair, Gio @5 is the perfect step up for Ion® users who want expanded hands-on access to playbacks, color control, touchscreen Magic Sheets and more.
The console features the same full-function, backlit keyboard as the Eos Programming Wing and Gio® console, providing an easy transition for experienced Eos users looking for a smaller desk – and a good platform for new programmers looking to gain professional skills that scale up.Página do fabricante
- 2,048 to 32,768 outputs upgradeable in 1024, 2048 or 4096 increments
- 16,000 Control Channels (devices)
- 10,000 Cues
- 999 Cue Lists and Submasters
- 200 Active Playbacks
- 999 Submasters
- 100 Fader Pages
- 4 x 1,000 Palettes (Intensity, Focus, Color, Beam)
- 1,000 Presets (all palette)
- 1,000 Groups
- 1,000 Effects (relative, absolute or step)
- 99,999 Macros
- 1,000 Snapshots
- 1,000 Curves
- 1,000 Color Paths
- 12 discrete users
- Partitioned control
- Show import from Obsession, Express™, Expression®, Emphasis®, Congo®, Cobalt®, Grand MA1, Grand MA2, Safari and Strand 500/300 Series
- Virtual Media Server function for pixel-mapped effects, images and animations
- Support for multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Chinese (Simplified and Traditional)