The grandMA3 onPC 2Port Node DIN-Rail 2k is the most functional and compact solution for full grandMA3 onPC installations. In session with the grandMA3 onPC software 2 048 Parameters are available or will be added to any grandMA3 onPC solution. The optimized DIN rail housing allows for easy and timesaving mounting in fixed installations of any kind and can be entirely powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet).
Every grandMA3 onPC xPort Node is specifically designed for the ever-increasing demands in fixed installation applications to build a reliable and stable backbone of synchronized data transportation. All Nodes are remotely configurable from any console or onPC station within the session to provide easy access to DMX output or DMX input.
Every grandMA3 onPC xPort Node is capable of handling MA-Net3, MA-Net2, sACN and Art-Net data and is fully RDM compliant. A 3.9″ color display on the front face allows for simple configuration and provides a quick overview of the status of each Node.
It has never been easier to design and maintain stable DMX capable networks and onPC control solutions in space limited environments.
- Parameters: 2 048 (HTP/LTP)
- Parameters Mode2: 1 024 (HTP/LTP)
- Operating voltage/ Supply voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz; PoE (IEEE802.3af / 48V DC)
- Power: max. 15VA
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C up to 50 °C / 14 °F up to 122 °F
- Dimensions: 150 x 50 x 90 mm / 6 x 2 x 4 in (width x depth x height)
- Net weight: 1 kg / 3 lbs
- 1 x Power (3pin PCB connector)
- 1 x Ethernet/RJ45
- 2 x DMX512-A Out (3pin PCB connector)
- 1 x USB 2.0 (type A)