designed for live events that require a compact PA fly tower for small systems that can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Set up is easy. Only a few 290 QTV truss components are needed to erect the tower and only 2 persons are required to accomplish this feat. Due to a height of just under 5 meters, approvals by authorities are not necessary. The design allows for placement of base cabinets or amplifier racks on top of the outriggers. Electrical or manual chain hoists can be used for lifting operations.
Página do fabricante
- Footprint at set up is 2,408 mm / 79” (width) x 1,943 mm / 64” (depth)
- Max. load 300 kg (660 lbs.)
- 1.5 m2 (16.15 m2) max. front surface area of the PA
- 1.0 m2 (10.76 m2) max. side surface area of the PA
- 50 kg (110 lbs.) required ballast
- 20 m/s (45 mph) in-service wind loading
- Out-of-service wind loading as per DIN-EN 13814
– Base frame is V-shaped steel centrepiece with set of 2 bespoke and 2 long MT1 outriggers
– Lifting operations with either electrical or manual chain hoists
– Head block equipped with double pulley system for attachment of safety chain or safety wire parallel to lifting chain.
– Multiple attachment points on base for connection of hoists and safeties